Claim Your Country Cousins Candy!!!!


ReleaseDayBannerfinal

I’d like to take this chance to thank you all for the support you showed the Design Team around the series of hops we ran last week for the new Country Cousins release.

We have the best (and hardest working) Design Team around, it’s good to know that you all appreciate them, as much as we do!

Now, on to business….


Please email me (within 7 days). Putting ‘Candy Winner’ in the subject line, include your full name and address and we will have your rubbery candy with you all very soon
Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Whoo hoo...thank you so much...7 days...I think I made it in seven minutes...lol...

Luv CHRISSYxx

alethea said...

Oh wow, thank you so much!! I won!! Absolutely love the new images especially Lei-La. She is very cute!! The DT did an awesome job showcasing the new country cousins!! I am unable to email you as I don't have outlook on my computer. My email address is aletheajohnston@yahoo.com
Thanks again!
HUgsxx

Karen said...

Oh wow!!!
Thank you so very very much!!!
Don't know what to say!! Apart from that I almost fell off my chair in shock!! Or excitement!! One of the two... hehehe...
I'll email you as soon as I've stopped doing my little dance.. Lol..

Hugs!!
Karen.xx

Unknown said...

Wow!

I can't belive that I am one of the lucky ones....thank you so much!!

alethea said...

CANDY WINNER!!!! Could someone please email me at aletheajohnston@yahoo.com as I am unable to email you in regards to my blog hop candy win!! I have tried to contact someone via other avenues but haven't heard anything!!!! Thank you so much!! HUgsxx